Lightweight touring backpack with a ventilated carrying system and an integrated Recco® emergency reflector.
Ultra lightweight touring backpack with ventilated carrying system and RECCO® reflector
Our new touring and hiking backpack Kings Peak 45 RECCO® scores with several innovative features: It weighs only 1200 grams, because it is made of highly tear- and cut-resistant, yet incredibly light materials. It offers you excellent wearing comfort because it has a perfectly ventilated carrying system. Above all, it is equipped with an absolutely sensible safety feature, the Recco® reflector.
Recco® – for more safety on your tours
Even if your mobile phone has no reception or your battery is empty, the Recco® reflector allows you to be safely found by rescue organisations in an emergency in the mountains, woods or wilderness using the Recco® Helicopter Detector. The Recco® reflector on your backpack is tiny, rugged and durable. It simply works without power and does not need to be activated. And best of all, you can’t forget it because it’s integrated into your backpack!
The touring backpack Kings Peak RECCO® is also available with a volume of 60 liters.
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Packsack with snow guard
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Detachable side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Elastic side compression, detachable
- Handle on front and back
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Gear loops on the front
- Insert pockets on both sides
Measurements: 63 x 30 x 18 cm
Volume: 45 l
Weight: 1,20 kg
Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System
Fabric 1: T-DIA Rip
Fabric 2: Texamid 1.0
Fabric bottom: 420 HD Nylon