For fells to fields, trail to path, whatever the weather, the Clydebank Hiking Boot offers reliable comfort and performance. The durable suede/mesh uppers use water shedding Hydropel technology with a waterproof /breathable Isotex membrane to keep feet dry inside and out. Tough wearing rubber overlays around the toe and heel and stabilising ankle padding protect on uneven ground. DuoPoint sole technology engineered with targeted cushioning minimises shock and fatigue on longer hikes. Our lightweight rubber sole with EVA shock pads offers superb underfoot comfort and fatigue reduction on uneven terrain. Weighs 585 grams.
- Isotex waterproof footwear – seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper
- Deep padded collar and tongue for all day comfort
- Die cut EVA footbed for underfoot comfort and support
- Stabilising shank technology for underfoot protection and to reduce foot fatigue
- Lightweight rubber outsole featuring internal EVA shock pads for underfoot comfort, protection and t